This is the Privacy Statement of Axxent Masters in Tea (hereinafter referred to as Axxent), owner of Sunleaf tea. In the Privacy Statement we explain to you how we process your personal data within Axxent - and on / via the websites of Axxent. The Privacy Statement applies to all processing of personal data by Axxent, including the personal details of (the contact persons of) our clients, relations and referrers, as well as the visitors of our website www.sunleaf.nl. In our processing we comply with the requirements that follow from (privacy) laws and regulations.
We may amend the Privacy Statement from time to time without notice. We therefore advise you to consult the Privacy Statement regularly.
1. Via the website; personal data
When you visit our website, your peripherals (laptop, tablet, smartphone etc.) and / or the software (the browser, for example) send information to the server of our website and store it temporarily in a so-called log file.
The following information is processed and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- user information (such as the IP address of your peripherals, which connects to the server / website);
- the date, time and duration of this access;
- the name and URL of the requested files;
- the website / application from which access is requested (referrer URL).
As far as personal data are concerned, this processing takes place on the grounds of Article 6 paragraph 1 sub f of the AVG (legitimate interest). Our legitimate interest derives from the purposes of data collection set out below. Your identity does not follow from the collected data; that is not the purpose of the collection either.
The processing of the aforementioned data takes place for the following purposes:
- for a stable connection;
- for the functions of the website and a comfortable use thereof;
- evaluation of the safety and stability of the system;
- evaluation of the quantity of visitors and statistics.
Your rights as data subject, when processing data, are explained in chapter 4.
2. Via the website; Cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your peripherals or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely disabling cookies may result in you not being able to use all functions of our website.
2.1 Functional cookies
Google Web Fonts is used to display certain fonts; this functional cookie is therefore used by our website.
Google Maps is also requested via the website, due to the integration into the website. This functional cookie is therefore also used by our website.
2.2 Analytical cookies - Google Analytics
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website includes:
- Browser type / version;
- the operating system used;
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page;
- Host name of the access computer (IP address);
- Time of the server request.
Google processes this information on the basis of the EU-US Privacy Shield. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to offer other services with regard to website and internet use for market research and needs-oriented design of these internet pages.
This information can also be passed on to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this information on behalf of the company. Your IP address will in no case be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are made anonymous so that identification is not possible (so-called IP masking).
The measures referred to in the 'privacy-friendly settings for Google Analytics' manual of the Dutch Data Protection Authority have been taken into account, which means, among other things, that;
- Google is bound by a processor agreement;
- the option to reuse by Google has been explicitly disabled by the Analytics service;
- IP addresses are not included so that identification is more difficult (IP anonymization is enabled);
- the 'data sharing' option is turned off;
- the statistics on "demographic characteristics" are disabled;
- no use is made of other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookie.
2.3 Deny cookies
You can also read more about cookies and how to block or delete them on the website of the Authority for Consumers and Markets.